senior high school? :)

11:25 PM

hello there.
so, yeah.. i'm already in senior high school now! how time flies so fast, right? i just feel like yesterday i'm still in primary school, and i'm gonna wear SHS uniform. so, in Indonesia there is 'MOS day' or we called it 'Masa Orientasi Siswa'. the purpose is to let us know our school, our teacher, our seniors, and our friends/classmate. MOS day only last for 3 days. its so fun. and there are also OSIS, they are our seniors. OSIS is an organisation in school. they make programs like MOS day. 


programs in MOS is like introduction, games, and much more. the third day we go to Lembah Hijau. in there we are playing some games. and we are made into groups. i was in group 5 with yenni, shelton, dicky, kevin, and robby. they are so friendly. and every game that we play, we must choose one color that have point. we must collect the biggest point to win it. and luck is when we are the first group that found a paper that contain of point of which color that have the biggest point! so we won it! we get gift from OSIS, it was snacks. the last is, we go to swim in there! we had a great time there! :)



but, the only thing that i really hate about MOS is, the attribute we must wear like football sock, name tag with your 'selca photo', and your hair must be tied according to you birthday's month. can you imagine it? my birth month is October or 10. luck is when it only last for one day! and you must make a 'love letter' for your seniors or OSIS. the girl must give it to boys, and also the boys must give it to girls. and again! luck is when i mustn't give my 'love letter' to OSIS because i already collect many senior's signature. how lucky i am? xD



by the way, this is my love letter that finally i will give it to my boy:

dear you,
actually no one ever told me how to do this. and i need to choose the right words to say this to you. i just realized that, someone that i'm looking for.. it was you! no matter how bad my day, i'm happy because you are here. without realizing it, you can make me smile even without say a single word.

and maybe, i will love you until the birds will stop singing and butterflies will start to dance around me. if i would have 'angel wings' to lead me in paradise, i would give up them for only one thing in this universe.. 'another heart'. so, i can love you twice as much!

everyone isn't perfect, so are you. even though you're not perfect, but it won't stop me to loving you even more. i will accept all of your flaws. and appreciate all of your abilities.

for the world you are someone, for someone you are the world!

you are my world! and you've made my heart melted.
so, this is me. i can't be perfect, i make mistakes, but i try my best!



when a star falls don't think about it, neither tell your wishes, better turn around to my heart and ask for anything. because only for you, my heart is able to even put back on the sky the fallen star.

forever and always,




You Might Also Like

0 comments