when no one understands :')

9:32 PM

it was a rainy day. I'm loving it very much, the smell of rain, and the wind. but, today it doesn't feel same. I'm sit alone around a lot of people. stare out of the window, feel the atmosphere. and the tear start to fall. nobody notice I was there.

did you ever feel the same like what I feel? when nobody can understand you. when nobody cares about
you. you love them, but did they love you like you love them? you care of them, but did they care about you? whether they remember you exist?

when you let people hurt you, just to make them happy. sacrifice your happiness, just to make them smile. you do it over and over again. you are sad, you are disappointed, you are tired, but who cares? all you wanna do is scream. but you just can't do it. you can only get mad at yourself. and then, you even can't handle the tears anymore. how it feels when you feel lonely among the crowd? you wiped your tears alone, there's no people that you can hug. if someone ask me, "are you okay?" I will always say, "I'm okay. and will always be fine. don't worry about me!:)" because what? nobody could understand. they may care, but they can't feel what do you feel. the others just curious about the thing that happens in your life. they don't really care about you. fake people, fake friend are everywhere, right? and again, you just can be more patient. because this is life. life is unfair, isn't it? :')

BLOGLOVIN |
♥chelle, 

You Might Also Like

0 comments