Life Gets Harder.

12:02 PM



Can't hold it anymore

Do you know the feeling when all you want to do is screaming? Yup, that's all I want to do. It's like when you want to cry 'til the tears changed into blood because you can't hold it anymore. The world has become crueler than before. I mean, people nowadays are become more selfish. Heck, me too! People just think about themselves and don't care about others.


They said they will be here

Wouldn't you hate it when someone said they will be there for you, but then they left? Maybe some still stayed because they really care or perhaps just curious to know. And I have learned about one important thing, not to trust people easily. How can you not? When every time you trust people with your secrets, they run around telling everyone. They laugh about it behind my back, pretend like they are not crushing me to pieces by sharing that deep part of me. 




Hating myself

It's not like I hate them for hating me or judging me behind my back, its because me... myself. I hate myself because I've done something that I didn't realize it was there in the first place. I don't want to blame it on anyone, knowing I always trust the wrong one. Trying to fit in and blend with the others, because I hate losing people? It's not the right excuse. Maybe it's better to lose 1000 people and make a room for 1 person. *I'm still trying to get that thing into my head by the way. 




You Might Also Like

2 comments