Decided to Start a New Blog

12:57 AM

Hello guys! 😄 It's been a while since I posted here. Well, it is because I don't have much time to write on this blog and actually I was busy with my studies. And adapting to my new schedule, because last year was my first year as a college student. YEAY! I feel quite old. Anyway, I decided to start a new blog but not really a new one. I changed the template of my blog, so it's more minimalist and classy. I used a template created by ThemeXpose that was distributed by Blogger Templates20. I would like to say thank you to them for creating a beautiful template and I was really grateful that I can use their template. Beside the template, I also deleted some of my old post. Why? Because some of them has a content that is useless, can not inspire other, and has bad quality photos that are very unattractive. For your information I changed my blog title too, from Hot Chocolate & Cream to 

trouvaille of mémoire.

I just want to change, become better than before. Because why not? 😜😜 I think this is really refreshing and, I hope I could really inspire you and help you. I hope some support from you guys! Hehehe. Don't forget to give criticism and advice. Love you all! 💕

You Might Also Like

0 comments