What are you afraid of?

8:52 AM


"What are you afraid of?" is probably one of the most question asked so easily in life. People would normally say they're afraid of dark, small spaces, or maybe animals - a straightforward reply. And I would say, "I'm afraid of high places or blood". But the real question is, "Is that really what you are afraid of?"


I guess we need to look deeper into the question and find the answers of our real fears - the answers we are afraid to say and hear. For me, it's about how fast time flies. One day we are in the first chapter, next time we are crying over some paragraphs, and when we look back somehow we are at the end of the story. And in the middle of that process, we meet someone new or lose the ones we knew. People changed and life is never easy or fair, there are a lot of things we haven't got a chance to do, yet people grow up and get older. I was getting anxious that after all these years, I was spending my time on things that aren't meaningful enough. I'm afraid that I was running out of time before knowing what happiness and life truly are...


You Might Also Like

0 comments