52 Things I Love About You

1:06 AM



Roses are Red,
Violets are Blue,
Do you feel like running out of ideas,
when it comes to valentine's gifts?

Roses for a gift? It's too mainstream, isn't it? When you search on the internet especially on Pinterest, you will find a lot of things you can make by yourself. One of which is called 52 Things I Love About You Cards DIY. As a matter of fact, I will not give you the tutorial or step by step how to make the DIY Cards because so far there are many tutorials on the internet you could find easily. So, I write down the list of things (I love about you) in case if you running out of ideas or just to get started. 

Let's get started!

1. You love God and have faith in Him
2. You love your family more than you love your possessions
3. You hold my hand like you don't want to let go
4. You stared at me like I'm the most beautiful diamond in the world
5. You always know how to make my laugh 
6. You have this kind of mint-ocean breeze smell that I love so much
7. You accept all of my flaws
8. You have the sweetest smile I ever seen
9. You make me feel wanted
10. You understand me better than anyone could ever have
11. You can talk about anything to me even if it's embarrassing
12. You treat me like I'm not only a princess, but your queen
13. You have the most comfortable cuddle at any moment
14. You wanted to do stupid things with me
15. You love taking care of animals especially dogs
16. You always say "good night" and "sweet dream" before I go to bed
17. You have the warmest bear-hug I ever had
18. You taught me a lot of things about life 
19. You care about my feelings
20. You kiss my nose and my forehead every night
21. You send me random sweet text now and then
22. You make me feel save everytime I'm in your arms
23. You can be so persistence once in a while
24. You support me no matter what
25. You love to traveling and go on adventure
26. You work hard to get what you want
27. You always wanted to bring out the best in me
28. You have this kind of chestnut brown eye that worth melting for
29. You love to learn about new things 
30. You give me butterflies in my stomach over and over again
31. You look cute when you're jealous
32. You always speak out what's on your minds
33. You laugh at my jokes even if it's not funny
34. You remember to every details
35. You love taking picture of memorable moment
36. You take care of me like I'm going to break
37. You always listen to my blabbering
38. You think about the future
39. You can be romantic and cheesy with your own way
40. You always there for me when I need a shoulder to lean on
41. You give me strength
42. You have an amazing voice everytime you sing
43. You never get tired of me
44. You put a lot of thought and effort when it comes to me
45. You don't care about what others think
46. You always make sure that I'm okay
47. You love helping people who needed it
48. You won't give up on me when I'm at my worst
49. You put me before your friends
50. You make me feel like the luckiest girl in the world
51. You truly value friendship
52. You are you, you aren't trying to be someone else but yourself


You Might Also Like

0 comments