SUMMER in Singapore

1:10 AM

marina bay - singapore


Who doesn't like holidays? 

Well... I don't like holidays, because the truth is I LOVE IT SO MUCH!! HAHAHAHA *evil laugh* Anyway, this summer I went to Singapore with my dad along with my cousins. We went to many places, some are very popular like Marina Bay Sands.

the mythical symbol of Singapore

Do you know about the mythical symbol of Singapore? It's called The Merlion, comes from the word "mer" which means sea and "lion". We can find the statue at The Merlion Park, Marina Bay. It's just a short walk from Raffles Place MRT Station and 100% FREE! You can take a lot of photos there, BUT it's very crowded. You have to come early in the morning or late at night to avoid the crowds, it's a must-see Singapore attraction. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments