What Art Means to Me?

3:24 AM


ART

/ärt/
dictionary: the expression or application of human creative skill and imagination, typically in a visual form such as painting or sculpture, producing works to be appreciated primarily for their beauty or emotional power. 





Art speaks for me.

I have been into art since I was a little. It helps me express myself when words couldn't, so art speaks it for me - that's why I love art. I feel connected to it like it's a language of its own. Sometimes I draw a phantom-white mountain with the silhouette of the flock of birds against the orange-kissed heavens,  or painted a moon glow-gold beach. Sit down and admire it from a far even if it's just a painting or a drawing - feeling the beauty of nature. It helps me to feel more relax until now. Sometimes I also draw abstracts. Many people think that five years old child can also do abstract art. But that's where people are often wrong. Only some people can understand the meaning of abstract art, it has a very profound meaning that you can sometimes feel the painter's feelings. Feelings of disappointment, anger, sadness, or happiness. I love to do abstract because I can pour the emotion I feel into the painting and let the painting "speaks" for me.


Art is like the other part of me.

Everyone have their own perspective of what art means, but for me art is like the other part of me. Art understands me so well more than I understand myself. It can't judge my problem, but instead helps me to understand, to seeing the world from different perspective. Art isn't just about painting or drawing, but photography, music, dance, food, theatre, and much more are a form of art. It is more than just a hobby. So, it's basically my whole life that I could never live without. 

Art can be anything and everything that I want it to be. It doesn't always have to make sense, because it is art. 

And..
Art is my life.
 :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments