My best friends and I

7:29 AM



They mean everything

Best friend is one of the best things I could ever ask for in my life. It's seems like life is impossible without them. Well, I know that best friend has a different meaning for each person and truthfully for me, best friend means everything.

My other half

They are like my other half, filled me in the deepest place inside of me. Completed me. And I know for sure that they will always be there, up and down. They won't give up on me even when I made one or two mistakes.. or maybe millions because they understand. They understand I'm only a human after all, that I'm vulnerable and imperfect. Maybe we don't get along sometimes, but it's normal, I love them with all of my heart and I trust them with my life. Moreover, they are the first person who will listen to my problems and try to give me some advises even though it is helpless at times. My best friends and I, we have this kind of connection where we can talk to each other and know what each other thoughts without uttering a word. How cool is that?



OHANA

Let me tell you something, being someone's best friend isn't always about hanging out together or gossiping, but it is more than that. Best friends are like family (ohana), a sister or a brother from a different mom and dad that I couldn't ask for. We would never get tired of each other, besides we are a package deal! We always do something together and I'm so grateful to have them in my life. Real best friends are hard to find, so if you find them... don't ever let them go. :)



people say, "your worst enemy could be your best friend and your best friend could be your worst enemy." so, be careful guys! ;)






You Might Also Like

0 comments